Many current fitness programs are not equipped to address the physiological needs of an ever-changing population of athletes. BARWIS Methods Training is both expansive and thorough, combining current scientific data with real-world scenarios when it comes to addressing holistic human performance. BARWIS Methods Training provides an excellent and innovative platform for the future of strength & conditioning, a trustworthy source of information on basic physiological functions.
BARWIS will be hosting all four seminars at two locations.
FL Address: 378 Hillsboro Technology Drive, Deerfield Beach, FL 33441
- January 7: Strength Training
- January 9: Speed & Agility
- January 11: Core/Flexibility/Balance/Plyometrics/Injury Prevention
- January 7-11: Applied Coaching
- January 12: Strength Training
- January 13: Speed & Agility
- January 19: Core/Flexibility/Balance/Plyometrics/Injury Prevention
- January 14-18: Applied Coaching
Note: add which seminars you will be attending in the notes of your order.