Football Training Program In-Season (16 week)
The Football training cycle for the full 16 week season is designed for high school, college, and professional football players. The prescribed exercises, sets, repetitions, and percentage loads were written specifically to elicit the greatest muscular adaptations in offensive and defensive lineman positions.
Included in the program:
- 16 week in season football specific training program
- Exercises to be performed along with descriptions and pictures
- Number of sets and repetitions for each exercise
- Percentage load for major exercises (hang clean, squat, bench press, and many others)
- Injury prevention cycle included with descriptions and pictures
- Core cycle included with descriptions and pictures
- Flexibility cycle included with descriptions and pictures
Note: This item will be sent to you via digital download.