Please contact us for more information
- Lightweight – under 225 lbs
- Mobile – easy to move and set up
- 29” wide – fits through standard 30” doors
- Runs on standard 115v power
- Quiet and cool – no distraction or annoyance to patients and staff
- Cuff configurations for all sizes.
- Provides the same effective ECP treatment as large, stationary units.
Unlike other ECP machines, the Renew® NCP-5 folds to a compact, portable size that is easy to move between treatment areas, and position where it’s most convenient. Renew® NCP-5 provides the same effective ECP treatment as large, stationary units.
The Renew® NCP-5 runs on standard 115-VAC power so you can plug it into any power outlet in your clinic. Quiet and cool - no distraction or annoyance to patients or staff.
Ease of Use
Everything about the Renew® NCP-5 is designed for ease of use.
- Large 15.6-inch color monitor
- Cuff configuration for all sizes
- User interface runs on Microsoft® Windows® to make treatment sessions easier
Indications for Use
The Renew® NCP-5 External Counterpulsation System is intended for the treatment of chronic stable angina that is refractory to optimal anti-anginal medical therapy and without options for revascularization. In addition, it is intended for use in healthy patients to provide improvement in vasodilation, increased VO2, and increased blood flow. It is intended for use under the oversight of a healthcare professional.
Benefits of ECP Therapy
Renew ECP (External Counterpulsation) Therapy is a non-surgical, FDA-cleared therapy process that can enhance blood flow, thereby reducing symptoms of chronic stable angina. This process helps oxygenated blood travel freely between the heart and the rest of your body.
Chronic stable angina patients who respond well to ECP therapy often experience1:
- A reduction in symptoms: shortness of breath, dizziness, fatigue, weakness, pain or pressure in chest, back, neck, jaw, shoulders, or arms — providing an overall improvement to quality of life
- An increase in energy and exercise tolerance
- Results that can last for years
To date, more than 300 studies have been published showing the benefits of ECP therapy. Numerous studies for other disease indications are ongoing.